Last updated: August 13, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the website https://com1group.org operated by Community First Group, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN 82-3157011).
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms then you may not access this website.
Responsibilities of Commenters
If you leave a comment, post material to this website, post links on this website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of this website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You are not misleading readers into thinking that you are another person or company or represent another person or company.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Community First Group has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Community First Group’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Community First Group’s reasonable opinion, violates any Community First Group policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Community First Group’s sole discretion.
Responsibilities of Website Visitors
Community First Group has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted by website visitors, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating this website, Community First Group does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted by visitors, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. This website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
This website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Community First Group disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of this website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Community First Group. Community First Group has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that Community First Group shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
This agreement does not transfer from Community First Group to you any Community First Group or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Community First Group. Your use of this website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Community First Group or third-party trademarks.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Community First Group from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
Community First Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check this webpage periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to this website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Community First Group may terminate your access to all or any part of this website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may simply discontinue using this website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Community First Group be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, (ii) for your use of this website, its content, user content, including content submitted by you to this website. (iii) for your inability to use this website or any websites linked to it. (iv) for any modification or removal of content submitted on this website, including content you submit.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Community First Group and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by the posting of a revised version by Community First Group. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this agreement, any access to or use of this website will be governed by the laws of the California, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Sacramento County.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact: [email protected]